The link between visitors and employees
About this department
Our reception staff smiles at our visitors every day. Whether at one of our locations or on the phone. They make sure that visitors find their way around our company and are connected to the right people. Always positive and in the friendliest way possible. The reception is the link between employees and visitors. Our colleagues at the reception therefore know exactly how the organisation works and who fulfils which role.
What they do
Besides the front desk the team also fulfils a number of administrative tasks:
- Handing out visitor passes
- Management of the front desk and maintain order and decency
- Planning and noting appointments and reservations
- Discuss meeting rooms and provide facilities for this
- Taking care of incoming and outgoing mail
- Issuing, maintaining and ordering office supplies
2. Invitation by phone
3. First interview
4. Second interview
5. Contract proposal
See below the directions to our different locations.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Set up a job alert and receive the latest vacancies in your inbox! Or send us an open application with CV and motivation and let us know why you would like to join our team.