Working in our brand new warehouse
About this department
The name says it all, but the Supply Chain department is the link in our company. This department coordinates, integrates and optimises integral flows such as materials, finances and information from supplier to manufacturer. This involves, among other things, arranging logistics and everything that goes with it. Think of operational management, keeping stocks at suppliers and the recipient, information processing, licensing, staffing requirements, financing and planning and much more.
What they do
The Supply Chain department at De Eekhoorn is on a daily basis working on the following:
- analyzing sales data and sales forecasts
- correct inventory level
- determine optimal supplier conditions
- responsible for imports of trade goods from Eastern Europe and the Far East
- responsible for purchasing raw materials and semi-finished products for production
- just in time deliveries at our warehouses
- supply chain related projects to promote and support the growth of the entire organisation
- monitoring the correct implementation of regulations such as , EUTR - European Timber Regulation and FSC - Forest Stewardship Council
- coordination with forwarders and suppliers for unloading goods at our warehouses
2. Invitation by phone
3. First interview
4. Second interview
5. Contract proposal
See below the directions to our different locations.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Set up a job alert and receive the latest vacancies in your inbox! Or send us an open application with CV and motivation and let us know why you would like to join our team.